Wednesday, August 6, 2014

DEEP Jewels 5 to stream on international iPPV

DEEP Jewels 5 iPPV official purchase web

DEEP Jewels hits ustream PPV again with two Invicta veteran.

Mizuki Inoue rematches Emi Tomimatsu. Mizuki Inoue missed weight at last match against Emi. Which was title fight. So I understand Mizuki don't win a belt if she win.But Mizuki can't score win even she submit Emi.Because of ruled as DQ lose.Of course I don't defend Mizuki missed the weight, but I don't like finish didn't define the fight.I personally think If Mizuki don't score finish, give Emi a decision nod is fair point of that situation.(I know it's not become fair anyway though.)

So I do think Emi don't like the fact do not win at actual fight and become champ.That's make this instant rematch.I hope Mizuki make weight and people more discuss about how to treat over weight fighter.

Ayaka Hamasaki will debut at 106, face former champ Naho Sugiyama is important fight for that days too.Curious how Ayaka's condition after surgery, which defines her future.

DEEP Jewels 5 will stream August 9 17:30 (Japanese time)


Mizuki Inoue

No comments:

Post a Comment